Terms and Conditions of Hire.
These are the terms and conditions of hire of B AND J BOUNCY CASTLE HIRE. Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions. B and J Bouncy Castle Hire accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the castle onto a clean flat lawn, or other venue as agreed with B and J Bouncy Castle Hire, such as a Hall, community center, etc. please be advised that if we arrive and there is insuficient space or the surface is unsuitable (eg sloping or unclean) then full payment will still have to be payed. B and J Bouncy Castles reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, ie in really bad weather (if more than a light shower we may cancel for safety reasons).
1. Bouncy castles are strictly for children under 12 years old. Any child talller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO THE CASTLE (UNLESS ADULT CASTLE HIRED) as this may result in damage to the castle. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement. The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit, deposits are not refundable. NO SIGNS ARE TO BE HUNG, GLUED OR TAPED TO THE INFLATABLE AT ALL.
2. You [the hirer] are responsible for injury or damage occuring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out public liability insurance covering the use of bouncy castles/unit whilst it is on hire to you.
3. You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision AT ALL TIMES when the castle/unit is in use. The castle cannot be left unattended, and if hired overnight, the unit and all the accessories is to be stored indoors. When not in use, the castle is to be covered with the additional cover supplied by ourselves.
4. All users must remove their shoes before using the bouncy castle and users must be prevented from climbing up the walls / barriers of the castle. Food, drink, glasses, belts and pets are forbidden on all units.
5. The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the Bouncy Castle / unit and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing on its return.
6. Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been face painted can use the castle due to the make-up staining the units.
7. All units are checked on delivery and by signing the agreement indicates acceptance that the Inflateable is in good clean condition.
8. Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the Inflateable and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
9. Extreme caution is to be taken when handling extention cables and the electric blower. These will be positioned towards the rear of the inflateable and under no circumstances are children to touch these items. THE BLOWER IS NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING.
10. The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one time is as follows: 12' x 12' = 6 max, 15' x 17' = 8 max, 12' x 14' = 6 max, 11' x 15' = 6 max, 16' x 16' = 8 max, 19' x 11'9" slide = 4 max. ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You "The Hirer" must ensure units are supervised and are staked / secured at all times and must stop any horseplay. Do not use in high wind or bad weather.